- If you are attending ECML PKDD next week in Grenoble and want to learn more about #trustworthy #AI and the scientific and technological challenges it powers in #industry, including in #criticalsystems 👉 come to our industrial sessions on 🗓 Friday, steptember 23d, organized in conjonction with the flagship program on the subject Confiance AI: a French unique community to design and industrialise trustworthy AI-based critical systems 👉Checkout the program here: https://2022.ecmlpkdd.org/index.php/industrial-day/
- ANR Project SMILES (338 K€; Principal Investigator)
- Project AStERiCs (300 K€; Principal Investigator) [Presentation]
- Check out our new results regarding the approximation capabilities of finite mixture models!
- Research School on statistics and Data Science (RSSDS 2019), La Trobe, Melbourne, 24–26 July 2019
- Research Summer School on Statistics for Data Science (S4D). 18 - 22 june 2018, Caen - France
- Statistics & Data Science Seminar @ LMNO
- SBDS 2017 : Research Summer School in Statistics & BigData Science. 7-9 June 2017, Caen - France
- ICML 2014: Workshop on Unsupervised Learning from Bioacoustic Big Data (uLearnBio)
- 2013 IJCNN special session on unsupervised model-based learning : Bayesian regularization and sparsity (UMBL)
- Master training position
- 2012 IJCNN special session on unsupervised model-based learning from high dimensional and functional data (UMBL)
- ERMITES 2012: International Summer School on «Representations and Decisions in Cognitive Vision»
- ERMITES 2011: International Summer School on «Sparse Decomposition, Contraction and Structuration for Complex Scene Analysis»
- Available PostDoc position (1year, starting asap, attractive package) on the research topic « Multi-objective Surrogate Performance Prediction Models for Hardware Design Space Exploration»
- Available PhD position (2700€ gross/month) « Méthodologie d’évaluation de la fidélité des modèles de simulation 0D/1D, de leur hybridation et de leur assemblage » (physical modeling and numerical computation /learning/optimisation/scientific computing)
- We are seeking for a master or an engineering student intern to work on statistical learning from time series data with applications in biodiversity.
- We are seeking for a master or an engineering student intern to work on large clustering of distributed data via mixture distributions.
- Available PhD position (1900€ gross/month) in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence: Latent Data Models for Large-Scale Clustering
- Available Master Internship (550€ net/month) in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence: Latent Data Models for Large-Scale Clustering
- Available postdoc position in Statistical Learning & Big data (You will work on the project AStERiCs and be located at Rouen LMRS Lab. Duration: 14 monts starting asap. Salary: ~2770 euros gross (~2250 net) per month.
- Available PhD position (starting in sept. 2018) in Deep Mixtures-of-Experts For Large Scale Data Representation and Classification
- We have 4 postdoc positions in Data Science/Statistical Learning @ Normandy, France
- Master Research Internship position on "Variational Learning of Dirichlet Process Parsimonious Mixtures"
- Master Research Internship position on "Bayesian inference of block mixtures for co-clustering"
- Master Research Internship position on "Bayesian predictive sparse decomposition for finding sparse representations"
- Master training position: Unsupervised Learning of Probabilistic models for functional/structural data clustering